If you’re interested in being a part of all the excitement at MOSAC, there are numerous volunteer positions available at our innovative science museum designed for people of all ages.
We see volunteers as an integral part of creating an experience for our guests that is smooth, user-friendly, fun and memorable.
Some general categories of our volunteer needs:
- Support in the exhibit areas
- Support in the Planetarium
- Special projects/special expertise
Send us an email at: email@example.com with the following information:
- Your first and last name
- Your email and phone number with area code
- Days of the week that you are available
- Category of interest for volunteering
We’ll contact you with more information, answer any questions you might have, and explain the next steps.
We can’t wait to meet you!
Summer 2022 Opportunities
Are you a teen who enjoys working with kids, is interested in exploring STEAM topics, and isn’t afraid to get messy and silly? If so, Camp Curiosity is looking for you! We are in search of engaging, responsible Camp Counselors who are ready to join our team, assisting our Camp Leaders in facilitating play, peer connections, inquiry-based learning activities, and creative projects with kids in kindergarten through 6th grade. Through this exciting volunteer opportunity, you will gain valuable leadership experience, learn new skills, and work as part of a fun, supportive team.
To apply to be a volunteer Camp Counselor, please read the requirements below and fill out the online application. The application should be filled out by you, the teen, not a parent or guardian. We will contact you once we have processed your application, or you can email firstname.lastname@example.org with specific questions.
- Work at least 3 full camp weeks (M-F, 8am-5pm)
- Be between 15-19 years of age
- Ability to work in all weather conditions, including extreme heat
- Ability to adhere to health and safety guidelines determined by MOSAC in accordance with current public health recommendations
- Communicate in a clear and professional manner with museum staff, visitors and children