Inspire Your Guests
Create a unique and talked-about event at Sacramento’s newest iconic landmark: the SMUD Museum of Science and Curiosity.
Located on the Sacramento River with views of downtown, MOSAC offers exceptional experiences for corporate, nonprofit, and social events. The museum offers dramatic indoor and outdoor event spaces, convenient parking, Wi-Fi and AV capabilities, a 120-seat theater, two floors of interactive exhibits for all ages, and versatile spaces to host your special event in a unique setting.
We can’t wait to host your guests for a unique and memorable event!
For more information, please contact us at 916 674-5000 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hosting a private event
Rental events at MOSAC help bring unique experiences to our community and support our mission. We reserve the right to ensure that events align with our core objectives and purpose. Our facility is ideally suited for small to medium corporate-style events, and science-themed children’s birthday parties. Due to capacity limitations and adherence to our mission, our facility is not suited for events such as weddings, proms, baby showers and the like.
- Dinners and receptions
- Business meetings
- Birthday parties
- Private theater rental
- Variety of rental spaces available
- Designated event coordinator
- Coordination with additional event vendors
- Assistance with table, chair, and linen rentals
- Assistance with event setup and breakdown
- Availability & Hours — MOSAC facilities are available seven days a week after museum admission hours are over. Our conference room is available for daily use during business hours.
- Entertainment — Most forms of entertainment are permissible with prior approval from MOSAC.
- Rental Policy — A non-refundable deposit is required upon contract signing. Full payment must be received 72 hours before the event date.
For more additional information, please contact us at 916 674-5000 or email@example.com.