Plan Your Visit
The SMUD Museum of Science and Curiosity is the perfect place to spend time with your friends and family. MOSAC is filled with interactive exhibits, live demonstrations and events for all ages — it’s an ideal community-gathering spot to meet new people. Children younger than 13 years old must be accompanied by an adult 18 years or older.
Health and Safety
As of May 1, 2022, masks are optional for visitors throughout the museum. We continue frequent cleaning of galleries and light touch surfaces to keep staff and visitors safe.
Pricing and Tickets
Reserve timed-entry tickets
- Reservations are available four weeks in advance, within MOSAC’s current hours of operation.
- Updated reservation times will be posted every Monday at noon.
- Members/visitors will only able to view one theater show per visit.
- Same-day admission may be unavailable due to limited capacity.
We appreciate your understanding!
Hours & Schedule
- General PublicWeekdays10am – 4pmWeekends10am – 5pm
- MOSAC MembersWeekdays9am – 4pmSaturday9am – 5pmSunday10am – 5pm*No member hour Sunday
- School GroupsWeekdays9am – 4pm
- HolidaysMLK Day, Jan 1610am – 5pmPresident's Day
Monday, February 2010am – 5pm
Parking & Directions
The SMUD Museum of Science and Curiosity is located at 400 Jibboom St. in Sacramento.
The City of Sacramento operates the parking lot at MOSAC. The parking fee is $6/day. Visitors can use the kiosk in front of the museum to pay for parking or by visiting the PARKMOBILE website, input the location code 6848 and check out as a guest.
Accessible to All
The SMUD Museum of Science and Curiosity is committed to making sure that our facilities, programs and exhibitions are accessible to all visitors, including those with disabilities.